Customize the IBM Connections Richtext Editor
The reading of some recent Blog posts on customizing the Richtext Editor of IBM Connections
- Activate and customize “Table of contents” macro in IBM Connections Wiki thx to @Stoeps
- Tutorial – Extending the IBM Connections Rich Text Editor thx to @IBMRockStar
gave me a good starting point to add some custom functionality to the RTE.
- Maximize: This is a standard CKEditor plugin which is already there&just has to be activated. As the name says it maximizes the editor inside a browser window
- Templates: This is another standard CKEditor plugin which is already there&just has to be activated. But here I added some customized entry templates (Sales week). This plugin provides a dialog to offer predefined content templates – with page layout, text formatting and styles.
- Business Card hover: This is a new plugin I created (no, I’m not a developer). It lets you easily add links to a persons Business Card (hover effect)
Just watch this short movie to see them in action:
See you there.