I’m using Notes 9 as my primary Sametime client since the public beta came out.
Unfortunately when someone tries to chat with me (and I’m logged into Connections) the browser based chat window opens up and not the embedded Sametime client.
But of course you can change this behavior on your Sametime server,
just add 1246 (Notes9 client type ID) to your VPS_PREFERRED_LOGIN_TYPES parameter in your Sametime.ini:
You can find a complete list of client types in this Technote
Leave a comment
- Jared on Activities storetype changed! – Migration from Connections 4 to 4.5
- Add admin users to IBM Connections security roles – update for 4.5 « kbild on Add admin users to Connections security roles – the easy way
- Christoph Stoettner on Can’t see images on Cognos Dispatcher – Simple Fix
- Klaus Bild on Start Sametime TURN Server as Windows Service
- Radim Navratil on Start Sametime TURN Server as Windows Service