I hate it if I have to restart my WAS servers and can’t logon with my admin user because the LDAP server is down, same is true when playing around with federated repos settings.
See this Technote for details.
Leave a comment
- Add admin users to IBM Connections security roles – update for 4.5 « kbild on Add admin users to Connections security roles – the easy way
- Christoph Stoettner on Can’t see images on Cognos Dispatcher – Simple Fix
- Klaus Bild on Start Sametime TURN Server as Windows Service
- Radim Navratil on Start Sametime TURN Server as Windows Service
- Andy Higgins on Change Sametime Client 8.5.x settings after deployment through managed-settings.xml
3.0 3.0.1 4 8.5 8.5.1 8.5.2 access administration blackberry client connections customizing demo deployment error groups ibm ibm-connections ibm-sametime ifr1 installation ios ipad iphone ldap lotus lotus-sametime lotusphere mobile movie nested presentation problem quickr release roles sametime security services settings unified-communication upgrade websphere windows youtube